Second KNOWeSCAPE workshop on education indicators
- Date: 23th and 24th of January 2016
- Location: Cardiff area
- Registration: link to Eventbrite
- Schedule: link to Lanyrd
Following upon the success of the workshop entitled “Making sense of education indicators” where we looked at computing meaningful indicators over the progress of learners (see the report) this second workshop will aim at putting content providers in perspective.
We will in particular look at the following questions:
- When computing education indicators, what is the interplay between assessing the education itself and the resources used for the education ?
- Can indicators be adjusted to account for the different provision to education ?
- Can indicators be used to highlight a gap in the provision of educational resources that a content provider would look into filling ?
- Christophe Guéret
- Tom Crick
- Benita Rowe
- Iain Tweedale